Welcome to Northern Neighbours NPLC
The Northern Neighbors Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic is committed to providing comprehensive primary healthcare to the communities of White River and Netmizaaggmig Nishnaabeg (Pic Mobert) with compassion and price to facilitate optimal health and wellness.
- The patient is our primary focus.
- We will treat all clients with respect and dignity regardless of their race, culture, or background.
- We function as an inter-professional team.
- We will remain current in our respective fields.
- We are committed to comprehensive and compassionate care.
We aim to provide integrated, holistic care that is collaborative and coordinated to meet the needs of the people we serve.
Become a Patient
To become a patient of the Northern Neighbours NPLC you must be a resident of White River or Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg (Pic Mobert First Nation) and complete a registration form.
Please contact the clinic or check the Services tab for more information.